Here at The Fish House Fleetwood, we care about the environment and our impact, so we advocate for everything to be as sustainable as possible to not only benefit the planet and our sea’s fish supply, but also our business and those around us.
• We’re the 7th business in the UK to be MSC certified. All of our packaging is cardboard, and therefore recyclable.
• We installed censored lighting so it is only used when it’s needed.
• Our produce is locally sourced to cut down on our food miles - our seafood is caught within a 12-mile radius, and our potatoes are picked from a farm in Pilling, just 8 miles away.
• Food waste as well as fish bones and potato peelings are sent off to an anaerobic digester to be turned into energy.
• We’ve invested in 2 delivery vans that are 100% electric - we charge the van at our recharging pod on-site in an evening when demand from the national grid is low.